I want to find an efficient way of adding a dictionary of values to the Zope namespace, where a different dictionary could be set on each request.
I wanted to create a several dictionaries each containing properties for a look and feel (i.e. background colors, fonts etc), and switch them for each request.
For example I'd like to do something similar to what's done below (although the method below doesn't work).
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('LookAndFeel',m_getRandomLookAndFeel())">
(assuming the Look and Feel Dictionary has key's LOOK_COLOR, and LOOK_FACE)
<dtml-with LookAndFeel>
     I know the with doesn't work for the dictionary, but would like to do something similar to this example.
thanks in advance,