Hi Folks,

After the ZPatterns chat on Friday, it looked like a few people were
thinking of getting into Peter Coad's book "Object Models: Strategies,
patterns and applications".

I've just received my copy, and I'll be starting it later today.

I intend to use a Wiki to record my observations and thoughts about the
book, as I read it. I'd like this to be a collaborative learning thing,
so anyone else who is reading the book, or who as read it, is most
welcome to join in.

There's not much up there right now, as I've only read the
Acknowledgements at the front :-)

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited