Chris McDonough wrote:

> So it's kosher then to reimport the Zope module and use app() in a
> constructor method, Shane?  I was always afraid it would do something
> horrible.

Now that I've read this again I realize what you're saying.  You're
right, what happens is you get two connections associated with one
thread.  The behavior of get_transaction() might not be what's
expected.

Someone tried something like this before in a product months ago.  A
bug was discovered and fixed, but the product author eventually found a
better way anyway.

Shane