It's possible you could reuse these components via COM using Mark
Hammond's COM stuff for python... this isn't really Zope-specific.  See for more information.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anvita [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 2:16 AM
Subject: [Zope-dev] Problem

Hello Sir,
I want to create a portal for indian languages using zope. The problem
is that the programms which handles all font related issues or text to
speech conversion etc for the site (for Indian Languages) are in C and
Visual Basic and the programmes are too lenthy that we cann't rewrite
them. Kindly tell me is there any way to use tham with zope.
Thanking you,
Yours truly,

Anvita Bajpai
Research Engineer