The problem noted below with the Trigger tab occurs only when Zope is
limited to a single thread. The problem is due to contention for the single
thread. The workaround is to avoid using the Trigger tab on single threaded
Zope's. Or change like this:

  def manage_triggerZEvent(self, client=None, REQUEST=None, RESPONSE=None,
    """For use by the Trigger tab on ZEvent management page.
    Use for testing the ZEvent in a context that mimics that of Dispatcher.
    furl=string.join((aurl, 'trigger'), '/')

With this fix, the product is fully functional, as far as I know, tho it
remains an alpha product simply because it hasn't received a thorough

I'll have a new release out soon with this fix and other changes.

-- Loren