"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:
> Despite the implications of the bait-and-switch subject line, I have not
> yet written any substantial amounts of documentation.  I have, however,
> written this:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/pje/Wikis/ZPatterns/DataSkinsOverview

Which was actually exceptionally useful, at least for me :-)

> Could anyone who gets a chance please give me some feedback?  I'd like to
> know if this is the kind of stuff that people would like to see more of,

Yes please! :-)

> whether it's too much detail,

Perhaps still a little too much jargon still, if there's anything to
complain about.

I can't help thinking that a _really_ simple example that _only just_
uses the available features would help to make it real for people like