Chris Withers wrote:

> Brian Lloyd wrote:
> >

> > > So, how long before this becomes a project and gets finished?
> > >
> > > 2.2.1 would be great :-))
> > >
> > > thanke for the great work,
> > >
> > > Chris
> >
> > Note that third-dot releases are bug-fix only. New features
> > go into second-dot releases.
>
> D'oh ;-)
>
> How long is 2.3 likely to be?
>
> IIUC, PTK is going to live off this project a lot...

Actually, PTK will work without it but it won't be secure.  People will
be able to add "portal_xxx" objects without any protection.  This
*should* be okay for now, since we're primarily in development mode,
but Brian and Jim have stated before that should the need arise,
releasing a second-dot version can happen at any time.

OTOH __replaceable__ support has just been checked into the trunk and
if you're working from the CVS repository, just do a "cvs up"!

Shane