Chris Withers wrote:
> andrew wrote:
> > Have been delving into ZPublisher.Client to make remote procedure calls
> > under Zope 2.2.1.
> Did someone slip 2.2.1 without mentioning it?!
> I thought XML-RPC was now favoured over ZClient?

It's not really favored, both are quite useful.  xml-rpc is more for
when you want two different system to interoperate.  ZClient is very
zope specific and probably gives you a bit more functionality than
xml-rpc (because it has the 'remote object' abstraction).  Also, ZClient
is much faster i've found, probably due to the marshalling/unmarshalling
necessary for xml-rpc.