Hi all (esp. product authors!)-

I've put a proposal for much-improved spelling of security
information in Zope (and product) code at:

This is part of the ongoing push to improve usability
(and comprehensibility) and I'd _really_ like to get
this on the fast track for the next feature release
of Zope. Please review this and make any comments (in
the discussion page linked in the proposal) by
Wednesday (Aug. 16th) to make sure your voice is heard!

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909