Just for the record, Criss' suggestion didn't work for me. I don't
quite get why though.... Here's the code again, where images is a

 <dtml-in "objectValues(['Folder'])">
        The error I get from Zope is:

File /home/zope/Zope2/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line 337,
in eval
  (Info: images)
File <string>, line 0, in ?
File /home/zope/Zope2/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line 140,
in careful_getattr
AttributeError: aq_base

        It's looks like aq_base is not available. I read Shane's Acquisition
Understander How-To. I created the ExternalMethod that used aq_base and
it works like a charm. I tried a lot of things even if I didn't have a
good undersanding of the problem. The only time I got a valid code (Zope
not complaining when hitting the Change button) was with that line:

        You probably know why it doesn't give the right result, but I don't
have a clue. It's still not returning true when sequence-item is
matching the images Folder. Is there anything I can read to understand
what I'm dealing with? Or maybe somebody knows what I'm doing wrong...