Hi there, I am working on a project and have been looking at the Zope  Content Management System as part of the solution. However, I have a couple of questions. >From what I have seen so far, the page generation is all done through the Zope Management Interface, and the content of the page is done through a textarea requiring the user to have knowledge of the zope system(DTML) and HTML. With type type of solution I am looking for however, I need page content to be generated be users that have little or no knowledge of HTML. What I am wondering is if it is possible to integrate the Zope content management system with Cold Fusion as I can allow users with no knowledge of HTML to use an interface designed with Cold Fusion to create page content. I do not wish to build a content management system from scratch with Cold Fusion. Any suggestions and/or comments would be very helpful.

Thanks

Troy Coburn
Programmer Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]