When trying out the mailPassword function (which creates a new encrypted password, and
sends the raw password to the
user), I get this error (I swear it worked in 2.2.0):

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
    (Object: Transactional)
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: mailPassword)
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in
    (Object: mailPassword)
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/Products/PythonMethod/PythonMethod.py, line
168, in __call__
    (Object: mailPassword)
    (Info: ((<LoginManager instance at 8641768>, (note: snipped form contents)
  File <string>, line 7, in mailPassword
    (Object: Transactional)
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/Products/PythonMethod/PythonMethod.py, line
173, in __call__
    (Object: mailPassword)
    (Info: ((<LoginManager instance at 8641768>, (note: snipped form contents), {},
  File <string>, line 2, in mailPassword
    (Object: billT)
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/Products/LoginManager/LoginManager.py, line
65, in getItem
    (Object: Transactional)
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/Products/ZPatterns/Rack.py, line 57, in
    (Object: Transactional)
  File /local/ZopeSites/TestBed/lib/python/Products/ZPatterns/DataManagers.py, line
49, in _canonicalForm
    (Object: Transactional)
AttributeError: (see above)

This is the last error I am concerned about for a new release, btw.

Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.