On 3 Sep 2000, at 13:33, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> One solution would be to use a valid (special) date as default
> value and test against it in the body.

I don't like this "solution" because the end-user has  to know what the
special date is, it looks ugly on the form and it still does *not* fix the
problem of using the test function in an SQL Method.

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements