Hi,

We are trying to generate a document from Zope with a format no HTML. We have used the library "reportlab" (http://www.reportlab.com) to generate it in PDF format (with python). It is very useful, however we want now to generate it in DOC format (for Microsoft Word).

I know that Microsoft Word opens a HTML document directly, but when I open a HTML document with Microsoft Word (v. 97), the document aspect is erased.

Anybody to know any Zope product what allows to convert from HTML to Microsoft Word, or from PDF to Microsoft Word, or well, any similar way ?

Thanks.

JUAN JAVIER CARRERA OBRERO