Hi all,

this pertains to Windows 98/ODBC Connection & zope 2.1.4 (ODBC Driver is
ZODBC Database Adapter  3.1.0b2 (Development)  1999/09/03 - installed from
the zope site).

I created a sample 2-table database using VisualFox 6.0, I got the
connection ok in the control panel, I added the ODBC object in the zope
control panel and actually succeeded in connecting.

The problem is that no matter what I do, with any valid sql statement like
"select * from test1" gives me the following error:

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: unpack sequence of wrong size

Has anyone played with DBC/DBF files and encountered a similar problem?