Hi *,

        after upgrading to latest Zope we are having problems with the
ZOracleDA product. The first SQLMethod **after** a call to an external
method using DCOracle to update the db, fails with an error saying that
the connection is closed. (connection can't be re-opened, the only way
out is to restart zope, sigh.)

        anybody experienced the same problem? is ZOracleDA non-compatible
with Zope 2.2.1?

ciao and tahnk you very much (as always),

Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE System Programmer                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             A short story: I want you. I love you. I'll miss you. -- Me