On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 04:07:18PM -0400, Shane Hathaway wrote:

> > One sollution that could possibly work:
> > (snip)
>
> We think alike.  A few of us tried to present this very solution (with a
> different spelling) to several people here at DC.  They found it quite
> confusing.  I honestly don't know why. :-/

Tell them that "It is confusing" without a reason doesn't help
us come up with a better sollution :-)

> But assuming someone can properly document this without making heads
> hurt and without sounding alarms in the minds of OO folks, maybe the
> right solution is an optional attribute on the opening tag that
> specifies the wrapping template.  If not specified, it would default to
> "standard_page_template".

Nonono. If the attribute is not specified, the page is a
standalone template and is not wrapped at all. This is important.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar