Kevin Howe wrote:

> Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to use ZPattern Plugins in a
> non-ZPatterns Product? Allowance for Plugins would be a very useful feature
> in many applications.

You can use PlugIns without using the rest of ZPatterns, such as
DataSkins and Racks. You still have to have the ZPatterns product
installed, obviously. I can see this becoming even more useful when
ZClasses work with PlugIns. This may be a while off, though.

I'm still in favour of splitting ZPatterns into separate DataSkins and
PlugIns packages in the next feature release.

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited