On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 11:22:49PM -0300, Lalo Martins wrote:
> Why doesn't Anonymous have permission to call has_permission on
> itself? This is counter-intuitive to say the least...

Ooops... they have, kind of. The Anonymous user object inherits
the permissions from the top-level User Folder (/acl_users).
This is kind of weird and should be documented, but is usable.

(So, to allow Anonymous to call has_permission on itself you
have to enable "Access content information" for Anonymous on

          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar