[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

(snip)
> If one is really interested in a separation of content and
> presentation (which I feel is good), then the "standard_html_*"
> were wrong in the first place. It forces the
> content author to prepare for presentation.

Here's a historical note on this decision. At the time that
standard_html_* were introducted, DTML was used soley for creating
templates to display content in Python objects. The expansion for
DTML is Document *Template* Markup Language. The mistake was
not introducing components, but introducing the use of DTML
as content.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Python Powered!

repeats.