Yours is the third enquiry I've had about this in the past week !!!

You can do this in a very general way using wget which is freely
available and very configurable.

Another option is to look at ZMirror in - not because it will solve
all your problems, but because the code is certainly a useful starting

Turns out that it's a non-trivial task to do this in completely general

I now tend to write very specific external methods based on the code in

good luck.