The Oracle8i recordset I'm retrieving includes a few columns which are
NUMBER(10,0) format which are milliseconds.  I would like to divide each by
1000 and use the ROUND function to return a result with one decimal place,
e.g. ROUND(column1/1000, 1) returns 3.1 where column1 == 3080.

This works as expected in SQL*Plus.  It returns the results as a number
formated to one decimal place.  ZSQL however returns only an integer.

Any suggestions on how to get the decimal places to show?

-Walter