Alexander Schonfeld writes:
 > I want to inherit the properties of one zclass in another zclass, but
 > it seems to cause some namespace clashing... shouldn't this be possible?
 > Working with the instance of the class is fine, but inter-zclass
 > inheritance (acquisition?) would be nice...
I think, I tried this once:

  You do inherit the property sheets of the ZClass derived from.
  Unfortunately, you will not see them via the property sheets
  tab and you can not extend them or provide different
  default values.
  You can use the inherited property sheets in the ZClass
  instances, though.

I addressed this in a post "Abstract ZClasses", but
apparently few people are interested in the question.
There have been no responses.

Dieter