On 13 Oct 2000, at 15:59, Chris Withers wrote:

> Josh Zeidner wrote:
> >
> >   WROX contacted me a while back saying they wanted to do a Zope book as
> > well.  Does anyone know anything about this?
> >
> >   -josh
>
> Yeah, that project has just been pulled, I think ;-)

Pulled as in cancelled?

-Brad

p.s.  Anyone see my chapter on Embedding/Extending Python in the
Wrox Professional Linux Programming book? looking for feedback
(kudos, hatemail, etc)

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements