Hi

I'm trying to get my head around something that should be simple :-)

I have a stack of objects called shcgbRallyDetails (details about
husky races). I want to display the next 3 races that are about to
close their entry submissions. eg display the next three rally
details where the closingdate is greater_or_equal to ZopeTime()

I've got this working to prove the expression and dtml-in - but I'm
now stuck :-(

<dtml-in
"working.rallydetails.objectValues(['shcgbRallyDetails'])"
sort=closingdate>
<dtml-unless "closingdate <=ZopeTime()">
<A HREF="<dtml-var absolute_url>"><dtml-var shortname></a><BR><br>
Closing: <dtml-var closingdate
</dtml-unless>
</dtml-in>

All help would be appreciated