Using the following Rule:

WHEN eventspec STORE myattributelist USING storemyattributes() SAVING momentolist

How does failure to store an attribute get signaled back to the DataSkin?

Can I raise an exception in a SkinScript if a rule fails due to failure of the
"WHEN eventspec"?

What I really is after is a way to control the change of states.

To enter one state (changing some attributes to some state)
the object needs to be in a precondition state (having some attributes set to some
The rule should fire when the state attributes are changed,
check the precondition and if true, change the state (the attributes)
and if not notify the caller (raise exception).

Johan Carlsson