I've created a folderish object via a python product.  I've just
recently upgraded to zope 2.2.2. When clicking on the link to any
instances of my object in the management interface (but in the *tree*
part of the management interface only) the url is wrong, it points to:
where it should point to:

Even weirder, the little 'plus' sign by it expands the object's
contents just fine, and weirder still, going to the folder my object
lives in, and clicking on it in the main frame of the management
interface, the url is correct and all is fine.  What gives?  TIA,