Is there a Wiki or some other starting point for this thread. As a
newbie I like safe vs power over anything else.  I also understand
that with using anything in a power mode can be risky for a newbie.
It's nice to know that I can start out learning in a safe mode and
then graduate to a power mode after learning more. Is there a
ZopeScript and why not? Safe ZopeScript can be written in using other
scripting languages.  Zopelet imho is not as marketable as ZopeScript.
  When you call it operation, method, or function it takes it away
 from it's context.  This is zope specific right?  Excuse me while I
use safe ZopeScriptPython or power ZopeScriptPerl.