Is it possible to "stream" (send data to the client via HTTP
incrementally) from Python code, or does ZPublisher only send
the data as a single wad when the method returns?

Assuming it is possible, obviously it requires using some other
API rather than just 'return'ing a string... where can I find
documentation and/or examples on that? If there is no existing
documentation or examples, source code would do.

(Context: when the tests are running on ZUnit, I'd like to give
some visual feedback, if possible by sending the dots returning
by PyUnit in real-time)

          Hack and Roll  ( )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key:

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---