Casey Duncan wrote:
> Keith Larsen Wrote:
> > I have found a way to kill the user via a link or straight html url
> >

> http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080/testfolder?ids:list=acl_users&;
> manage_delObjects:method=Delete
> > now if I can get my lynx to run it ok I will be set. ( lynx does not like
> > it so far but works fine from a browser url )
> If Lynx isn't working, try the -force_html switch. I think Lynx gets
> confused by the fact that the URL does not point to a .htm or .html file.

I doubt it is the lack of .htm/.html. Ihave a cronjob set up via lynx
that accesses a zope URL that doesn't have a .anything, and it works

Add the --source switch to lynx, it should work then. In my case, I call
a URL that creates an instance of a ZClass. I suspect the
username:password _may_ be a factor, but it is likely you just need to
add the --source.