Hi Steve,

somehow I got the first part working, I don´t exactly remember, what was
wrong, but it worked anyhow.

my setup was:

SkinScript method in defaultRack, Data-Skin:

WITH ['a','b'] COMPUTE event_id=RESULT[0],datum_von=RESULT[1]

and under Storage I specified my ZClass and loaded accessing by event_id

<dtml-let theItem="getItem('anyOldThing')">
<dtml-with theItem>
<dtml-var event_id>
<dtml-var datum_von>

that finally displayed "a b"

then I made a sql-method "getevent" with no arguments and a query-template:

select event_id,datum_von
from event where event_id = 609

tested it and it returns exactly one row.

I changed the SkinScript to:

WITH QUERY getevent() COMPUTE event_id ,datum_von

that does not work, I get an key error: event_id

but finally last try:

WITH QUERY getevent() COMPUTE event_id=event_id ,datum_von=datum_von

that worked, so there seams to be a little bug.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Joachim Schmitz

AixtraWare, Ing. Büro für Internetanwendungen
Hüsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163