Philipp Auersperg wrote:

> in ZClass I have found a nice-sounding method _setBasesHoldOnToYourButts() <grin>,
> and the source is commented with '#Eeeek', hmmmm
> What are the risks for a good shot into my foot using this function?

If your new base classes requires some variables to be initialized in
__init__, older instances may not work since they won't have them, and other
similar problems.  I've done this before, when I really had to - usually
nothing bad happens.

Fingerprint = D365 7BE8 B81E 2B18 6534  025E D0E7 92DB E441 411C