Im running into an odd bug with ZCatalog:

I have am running a catalog query and Im getting this message.

  File D:\zope\lib\python\Products\ZCatalog\, line 193, in
  File D:\zope\lib\python\Products\ZCatalog\, line 197, in

This is the line where it seems to be setting all the scores to one, and I
guess it can find the item 52536.

            # otherwise no score, set all scores to 1
            r.data_record_id_ = index
            r.data_record_score_ = 1
            r.data_record_normalized_score_ = 1

The thing is my catalog is only 17,000 records in size, I have no item 52536
(no wonder it cant find it). I guess my best plan would be somehow to remove
that the record for that item if I could... hmm...

Any other ideas?

  Andy McKay, Developer.