Hi Chris,

ZPatterns and ZCatalog work fine. Here is a skin script I've
been using to keep a catalog up to day with DataSkins:

WHEN OBJECT ADDED CALL Catalog.catalog_object(self,
_.string.join(self.getPhysicalPath(),'/'))

WHEN OBJECT DELETED CALL
Catalog.uncatalog_object(_.string.join(self.getPhysicalPath(),'/'))

WHEN OBJECT CHANGED CALL
Catalog.uncatalog_object(_.string.join(self.getPhysicalPath(),'/')),
Catalog.catalog_object(self, _.string.join(self.getPhysicalPath(),'/'))

The problem (I think) is DataSkins and CatalogAware, which don't mix.

-steve