Just wondering what kind of cache parameters people run on their Zope

It would seem running a high target size and maximum time between accesses
would speed up those requests it can find the cache, but not cached request
take longer since more RAM is used in the maintaining of the cache (guess).

Has anyone found a sweet spot away from the standard, I guess of course it
all depends on the individual Zope site, this one is particulary ZCatalog
heavy. Or should I just leave it at the default, which I found seems to work

  Andy McKay, Developer.