-----Original Message-----
From: Casey Duncan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 23:20
Posted To: Zope Developer
Conversation: [Zope-dev] JPython Product?
Subject: RE: [Zope-dev] JPython Product?

That is good to know, being a Mac fan myself. I'll have to play with and
test the different browsers on the client side as well as server-side
>From what I have learned so far on the server end, the project seems
reasonably feasible.

I think the interesting part will be creating the precise dividing line
between the JPython and CPython worlds. I doubt much JPython will exist
the product excepting some "glue" to get Zope/CPython to interact with
it in
a robust way. That will probably be the fun part.

Thanks for the comments,
Casey D.