At 11:59 AM 11/9/00 +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
>Just went through the fun of compiling this so thought I'd mail it to
>the list in case anyone else wants it...
>Also noticed the Pluggin product is missing a /help folder in the
>distribution which makes registerHelp() barf unpleasantly. Adding an
>empty directory of that name makes the problem go away.

FYI, the beta 2 release fixes this, along with other reported problems.

I uploaded the beta 2 release on October 31, but it has strangely
disappeared from, along with changes I made to other items that
evening, so I have uploaded it again today.  The DynPersist you posted
should still work, since there were no changes to DynPersist.c in beta 2.