On Thu, 09 Nov 2000 10:18:47 -0500, Shane Hathaway

>Here's what the meat of the problem really is, explained well by Jim:
>  Evan's Zope objects named "Python Methods" don't behave
>  or look like methods defined by the Python programming
>  language. There are quite a few people who think this is a
>  problem.

They dont behave exactly the same, but Ive not seen a good summary of
what differences those people believe to be a problem. Does anyone
have a pointer?   I can see many differences, but none I would class
as a problem.

(On the other hand, Im not adverse to using bytecodehacks in my
straight python projects too. Perhaps Im just working with a broader
definition of 'method')

Toby Dickenson