Hey all,

I'm having difficulty getting dtml-in to iterate over a list of strings
returned from an external python method.

Essentially, I have a string that is comprised of the contents of an HTML text
area.  I need to split the string into a list of words and iterate over this

My external python method is this:

def stringSplit( self, theString ):
  return string.split( theString )

Heres the pertinent DTML.....

<dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set( 'userList', stringSplit(acctUsersEmail))">

      <dtml-in userList>
        <dtml-var sequence_item>

<dtml-var REQUEST>

If I comment out the dtml-in block, i have a  userList variable in the REQUEST
object that is something like: ['name1', 'name2', 'name3']

Any ideas?

-- dave