"Phillip J. Eby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 01:37 PM 11/13/00 -0500, Dan L. Pierson wrote:
> >I've been trying to get Membership 0.7.6 working with
> >LoginManager-0-8-8b1 (and it's associated ZPatterns) under Zope 2.2.2
> >on RedHat 6.2.  After probing around it seems that there is a problem
> >storing member passwords.  The  following trace from print statements
> >inserted in PersistentUserSource illustrates the problem:
> >
> Dan, can you check what class you're using for users, what kind of
> propertysheet SystemProperties is on that class (DataSkin or CIPS), and
> whether it actually has a "password" property?  Thanks.

PortalMember is a ZClass in the PortalMembership product with bases:
ZObject, _ZClass_for_DataSkin, _ZClass_for_LoginUser

It has what appears to be a standard ZClass property sheet
SystemProperties with a string property "password" (it also has other
ZClass property sheets CommonProperties, RestrictedProperties, and

PortalMembership is a .zexp file created by installing the Membership product.