I got a reply from someone working on it.  It seems the answer is
that it doesn't exist yet, pending a change in ZOPE itself.

So I have to pass it in:
<dtml-var expr="breadcrumbs(this())">

Not a big deal, but annoying.

I'll make the source available as soon as I coble together a
view-source method. :)

"Well, given that the universe is infinite, and that God is infinite, and that God
created the universe, (pause) would you like a piece of toast?"
                --Talkie Toaster (Red Dwarf episode: Dimension Jump)

The Doctor What: A Holtje Production             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC