Thanks for answering Steve.

Unfortunitly I am working with version 0.3 of ZPatterns so I have
to use GAP.

When I try to translate your Skinscript into GAP like this
"attrsexprs:account_object=(RESULT is _.None) and NOT_FOUND or
RESULT" and I try to access the object's id with <dtml-var
""> I get a "NameError" on account_object.
Alternativly if I do <dtml-var account_object> I get a "KeyError".

(BTW. for testing I used "accounts.getItem('1434')" which is a
valid object. If I do "" it works fine.)

I appreciate any help on this.

Hi Ben,
    GAPs are sort of deprecated at this point in favor
of SkinScript. In SkinScript you might do something like this:

WITH accounts.getItem(self.account_id) COMPUTE
or more carefully...

WITH accounts.getItem(self.account_id) COMPUTE
account_object=(RESULT is _.None) and NOT_FOUND or RESULT

    bentzion> Another question...     bentzion> I want to have a
GAP that will add some other Object to
    bentzion> an attribute of my DataSkin. This is what I have