Python Interface Proposal

  I have been working on a proposal for enhancing the existing interface
  documentation in Zope.  The Wiki for this project can be found here:

  An artifact of this project is formal Python/Zope support for
  "Interfaces".  It's a vague word, and I know it means a lot of things to
  a lot of people, so I am interested in soliciting comments from the
  Python community.

  I have enhanced and fixed some bugs in Jim Fulton's 1998 Interfaces
  "scarecrow" proposal.  One of the enhancements is user documentation.
  This would be a good place for you to start if you are interested in a
  high level, simple overview:

  The occasional weird formatting is because of the Wiki.  This file is
  also contained in the release if you want something in-hand.  If you want
  some higher fiber details, take a lot at Jim's original proposal

  which is also contained in the release.  The current version is 0.2.0,
  and it is still a "scarecrow" piece of software, but it is usable, very
  interesting, and may stimulate some thoughts, all of which I would like
  to hear from you.  The best way to capture those thoughts is right in the
  Wiki, which requires membership at (which is free).  Otherwise,
  you can send comments to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

  You can download the Interface-0.2.0.tgz package from at:

  If you are interested at looking at some of the higher level, Zope
  oriented goals of this project, take a look at the fishbowl proposal: