I am currently developing a tool for reverse engineering
ZClasses into UML using ObjectDomain and JPython.

this tool connects directly to a Zope instance and queries
the ZClass entities, methods and inheritance relations by
calling a set of utility methods that I implemented as External methods.

it works fine when reverse engineering ZClasses, their methods and inheritance

you can check out a sample result where I reversed a part of Maik Roeder's ZDP tools

If there is interest and time I'll document the reverse engineering tool and publish
it on zope.org

And now my questions:
For documentation reasons I would like to get more information about the class methods

doc strings
 (applies to PythonMethods,PythonScript,ExternalMethods)
 applies also to ZSQL Methods

As I have scanned the Zope sources I found out that methods are instances of
ZClasses.Method.MWp but now I don't know how to query
more information about a mthod.

Can some DC guru give me some good hint how to get these further informations?

thanks in advance