On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 10:13:15AM -0500, Chris McDonough wrote:
> It sounds like you've done more comprehensive speed testing than we have.
> Can you share some numbers?

Unfortunately no, I can't. We made measurements during a
consulting job I did for another company, and it was made by
them, not me, *plus* I wasn't smart enough to save a copy of
the numbers :-/

Anyway, the biggest problem they had was stability, their ZODB
grows and shrinks insickening speeds, and Data.fs would break
for some reasons I don't remember anymore, and OracleFS solved
that. I'll try to convince them to write a report to the list.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
        The biggest site for whatever-it-is-that-we-are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar