Hi all -

We're gearing up for getting a new feature release out so
for those interested I've updated the Zope 2.3 plan at:

The main changes from the prior version are that it is much
more detailed, some items have been added and the item for
updating ZDOM to DOM level 2 has been dropped (until there
is a clearer justification for it).

I hope to make an alpha 1 release on Monday the 11th with
the new Python Scripts and fixed user bootstrapping, among
other things (see the plan for details).

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909