Hi,

  Currently I am wrestling with "keyword" indexes in ZCatalogs.  How do I
query the ZCatalog for all records of objects indexed on a particular
keyword.  For instance if my index is named MediaKeyword ive tried:

 <dtml-in "Catalog.searchResults( MediaKeywords = ['ouch'] )">

   this has completely unpredictable results.

 <dtml-in "Catalog.searchResults( MediaKeywords in ['ouch'] )">

   this returns all indexed objects!

  What am I doing wrong?  Is there a special ZCatalog function for querying
keyword indexes?  I need some insight into this problem.

   Thanks!
    Josh Zeidner