Evan Simpson wrote:

>From: Itai Tavor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  First, when trying to add a Python Script, I sometimes get:
>>  Error Type: AttributeError
>>                  Error Value: tx
>Thanks! Fixed in CVS.
>>  return container.domains
>>  returns AttributeError.
>>  This does not occur if I try to read a property on the first
>>  propertysheet in the ZClass. Also, getProperty('domains') works in
>>  the Python Script. And this Python Script:
>Sorry, I can't replicate this on Zope 2.3 alpha 1.

I'm the one who should be sorry. I forgot to mention I was using
2.2.4. And I know Python Scripts are not certified to work with
2.2.4, so this is pretty much irrelevant. I'm glad the first item
turned out to be a real bug!
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    [EMAIL PROTECTED]              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"