This is just an annoying namespace issue:
- I'm calling SQL methods from External Methods by <dtml-var
create_index_ext>.
- I can then call a SQL method by calling self.sql_method()

But (there is always a but):
- I have to manually pass all the arguments, very annoying.

Work arounds that seem to work
- manually pass all the arugments, great except its my code rigid, Id like
to use acquistion
- call a "wrapper" DTML Method, which calls the ZSQL method, I still have to
pass manually but then get to use acquistion to pick up other stuff. Very
cool. But now I hace one wrapper class for every SQL method.

Is there a simpler way I have missed?

--
  Andy McKay, Developer.
  ActiveState.