Steve Alexander wrote:

> reindex_object is a method of the mix-in class CatalogAwareness.

Ah, that's okay then, since Squishdot doesn't have anything to do with

> I think calling index_object should work, as a well-implemented catalog
> will do the right thing. However, calling reindex_object makes your
> intentions more explicit.

AFAICT, the catalog doesn't have a recatalog_object method and the
comments for catalog_object in suggest it can be used to
re-cataloging and well as cataloging. which case, I wonder why CatalogAwareness goes to the trouble of
unindexing and then re-indexing?

answers on a postcard, or email ;-)